Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icast 2011

ICAST starts on Wednesday, July 13.

Any of you looking forward to some releases?

i always love the pictures
    sigpic

one day im going to icast.

what better time than going to vegas and hitting up icast! i guess it would be double expensive as I have no self control over fishing gear and vegas entertainment .
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I don't think the general public is allowed to attend, maybe one of the local dealers could get us a pass, lol.
      Could be wrong though
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm....i always thought it was a big convention for the public as well.
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

One day I would like to go to this. I'm excited to see the new gulp products oddly enough. I'm hearing good things. Hogy also has some stuff that is more suited to our type of fishing coming out soon.
          Used to fish more.

Comment

no way you junkies should go near that show!

Comment

Never heard of it..
              2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

its the international fishing expo where all the new gear is showcased. almost heaven under roof

Comment

http://www.icastfishing.org/

and according to the registration form, you do need certain credentials. (i dont think it would be hard to get them with the help of a local dealer)

tackletour.com usually has decent pics from the show, but i wouldnt pay attention to their reviews as everything is spectacular to them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                    http://www.icastfishing.org/

and according to the registration form, you do need certain credentials. (i dont think it would be hard to get them with the help of a local dealer)

tackletour.com usually has decent pics from the show, but i wouldnt pay attention to their reviews as everything is spectacular to them.
                    yeah on WFN jp deroses show "getting schooled" is all from icast with everyone hawking their products, everything is the latest and greatest. they do vote for best in show and best new product in a lot of categories

Comment

I want to go
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                      X