Patapsco Trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patapsco Trout

I changed it up today into and fished the Patapsco River. I landed one and missed three. I could see them chasing the inline spinner but wouldn't bite. I'm new to fishing the Maryland rivers and reservoirs, any advice or suggestions are welcomed. 13052487_10154756059052542_1565592428_o.jpg

Nice trout. For trout I have done well with trout magnets when they are not quite committed to chasing down the spinners.

Comment

I've fished there before, but not right after the trout stocking. Only managed a few smallmouth around those parts.

Comment

Thanks, im going to try the trout magnets. Went back the next day and caught 6 Rainbows.

Comment

Yea first day was a little rough. The second day was fun.

Comment

Sounds like a fun day of trout fishing. I have never fished the potapsco but black over green trout magnets have been pretty productive for stocked trout in other small streams.

I love hiking/fishing around streams like that. I'll have to give the potapsco a shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I fished there yesterday and picked up 3 rainbows in an hour. I like using berkley trout worms
              Ryan
              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
              X