Pro Angler GREAT Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Angler GREAT Deal

Guys ....... it you are looking for a Pro Angler then this is your deal.

2011 w/warranty $2000 .... used twice i think ......... deal is so good I bought 1 ........ 1 is left.

The guy is in Fredrick. It's the guy that had the ad on Craigslist.

Call Ken 301 351 4530 tell him Rick (the guy from Md Kayak Fishing) sent you

If you've been looking for a PA you know how good this deal is .......

He putting it on ebay if someone here doesn't tke it by Sunday

You have 2 PA's now?

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
      you have 2 pa's now?
      yep !!!!!! :d:d:d

Sure hope someone here buys the other one ............. this is even a better deal than the 1 I have now. The one I have now was a 2009 demonstrator for 1700 + 200 shipping for 1900 with a 2 year warranty.

This 1 is a 2011 w/2 yr warranty (from the original owners purchase date) ........ has all the upgrades that were made to the design since 2009, used VERY little ........ near perfect condition ......... for 100 more .......... Good Luck matching it ......... I constantly watch and have not seen a deal this good yet ..........
      Last edited by Memory Maker; 07-15-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I was looking at that. One of key things I like about the PA is the seat. With the aluminum frame, it looks really comfortable. I get butt pain on my Prowler. How's the PA seat after long fishing hours?
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          I was looking at that. One of key things I like about the PA is the seat. With the aluminum frame, it looks really comfortable. I get butt pain on my Prowler. How's the PA seat after long fishing hours?
          Like you just sat down ........ it's REALLY comfortable ....... even big enough for my fat a$$ ........

Comment

seat for pa

I have fished long hours in my hobie pa and love the seat. I do have to stand up after a few hours but i have attatched a line to the front and use that to hoist my big butte up to stand up. the only drawback is the weight if you have to put in at a steep angle. you may need help. I have a fish finder, gps. sometime i put ice in the forward compartment to hold fish (or beers).

Comment

Working...
            X