Anyone fishing Monday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing Monday morning?

Anyone fishing Monday morning? If so, give me a shout.

Been too long since I wet a hook, but can't until at least Thursday- meetings up the kzoo this week!

I took the family to North Beach this weekend for them to get wet and splash in the water- no fishing, no kayaking but we all have to make compromises...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

If no one is going out, then I may go out to the Severn River to do some perching for some fish tacos later, and I will try to do some crabbing off of my Revo with traps. We will see how that works. I have only crabbed off the pier many years ago, but I have seen boats trotlining out there. So I guess the crabs are there.

Comment

Ill be out there tomorrow early hopefully then leaving in the afternoon to meet folks at pohick what time were you going to launch?
        www.anglerswithoutborders.com
        Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

I'll be out at Romancoke tomorrow morning. I think there might be thunderstorms in the afternoon. I was thinking of the Severn, but I will be meeting Shield at Anglers at 5:00-5:15am. Join us if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'll probably meet you guys at anglers. Otherwise I'll be headed to the east side of the bay bridge.
            www.anglerswithoutborders.com
            Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

You are more than welcome...3 or us will be at Anglers headed to Romancoke. You will make 4. Shrimp and bloodworms are the important bait at the coke. Shrimp will get you nice size croakers.

Comment

me and a buddy are hittin eastside bb. anglers @5 aswell
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                X