Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody fishing friday, or want to fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody fishing friday, or want to fish?

Is anyone planning on going out Friday afternoon? I'm only working a half day that day, so I'd like to get out on the water for a few hours. If anyone's already planning on going and doesn't mind another tagalong, that'd be awesome. Or if someone just wants to go but doesn't really know where yet, I'm up for that too. I was planning on maybe doing a little trolling, but mainly chunking/chumming for rockfish or bottom-rigging for croaker and white perch. If anyone's got some suggestions for spots to go to, that would be helpful also. Spriggs farm was a nice launch a few weeks ago, I would be game for doing that again. Anyways, let me know, or PM me. Thanks

Good luck, have to work. Depending on weather might be looking to go out Monday.

Comment

Yeah it turns out I'm probably not going out, at least on the kayak. Gf said she invited my parents to dinner a few days ago and neglected to tell me until last night. So I gotta be back by probably 5, not possible with the way I've been fishing lately, all the way til about 30 mins til sunset.

Comment

Working...
      X