Saw a snaggedliner up north, thought i was the only one around here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a snaggedliner up north, thought i was the only one around here

Just wondering who the snaggedliner I saw yesterday was, traveling north on rt 30 from owings mills all the way through Manchester. I was the green mini cooper s behind you. Saw the pro angler in the truck bed and thought about snaggedline, only to then see the decal in the back window. If you do live up this way (northern/central md), can you recommend some good kayak spots? I don't really want to launch in any of the reservoirs since you pay for the permit and then you're limited to only the 3.

I recently moved to Westminster, not me in the truck by the way. But I just drive down to the Severn river and launch out of Jonas green. It's about an hour drive. But the cost of gas is cheaper then launching at piney run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Desert Camo- Moken 14
    Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Yeah I usually end up driving 1-1.5 hours to spots like the Magothy, and others. Might try Jonas Green on Sunday, or somewhere else, haven't decided yet. Is it an easy launch, and free?

Comment

Yeah Jonas is a easy free launch, maybe a 60 yard drag down to the beach sand.

Desert Camo- Moken 14
        Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Jonas Green is a "Car-Top" only launch only. NO trailers Just FYI

Yak67
          2015 Hobie PA-14
          2016 Hobie Outback LE

Comment

Yeah my kayak just rides in the bed of my truck anyway, until I get some foam blocks to transport it on top of my car, and then I would save a lot of gas.

Comment

I live in taneytown so i drive a little ways as well to get to the bay.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Fishmoken....any chance that you're fishing Jonas green this sunday?

Comment

Wasn't me either...I like launching in the Susky or the Flats...

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                    Just wondering who the snaggedliner I saw yesterday was, traveling north on rt 30 from owings mills all the way through Manchester. I was the green mini cooper s behind you. Saw the pro angler in the truck bed and thought about snaggedline, only to then see the decal in the back window. If you do live up this way (northern/central md), can you recommend some good kayak spots? I don't really want to launch in any of the reservoirs since you pay for the permit and then you're limited to only the 3.
                    I would say it's a good possibly the person you saw was headed to Lake Marburg in Hanover PA.

Comment

Saw a snaggedliner up north, thought i was the only one around here

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                      Fishmoken....any chance that you're fishing Jonas green this sunday?
                      I'm free to fish Sunday.

Desert Camo- Moken 14
                      Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

its funny, when ever i see a kayak on the roof or pickup bed, i always wonder if they are members here. saw a wrangler with a hobie and rods a couple week ago on 50.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
                          I'm free to fish Sunday.

Will send you a pm

Comment

Working...
                          X