Stolen: 14' Jackson Cuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen: 14' Jackson Cuda

My 14' sand color Jackson Cuda w/rudder was stolen from the Washington Sailing Marina. I stopped by the marina on the evening of May 22nd to pick up my kayak for a trip down to NC and it was missing off the rack. The kayak is in great condition and I had my YakAttack 6' ParkNPole and Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Carbon paddle stored inside it. I still have the seat which I stored separately. Unfortunately, I do not have the serial #. I've been searching Craig's List for it, but no joy :-(

Please contact me if you come across it!

Thanks!

thumb_IMG_1550_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1555_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1560_1024.jpg
    Last edited by GeauxYak; 06-22-2016, 08:45 PM.

put a picture up if you have one I will keep an eye out as im still looking for my green malibu x factor that was stolen in december
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Maybe the marina has some video surveillance of the area that may help track down the thief.

Mike

Comment

HIN#

Anyone with a nice kayak (i.e. real money in it) should consider taking a picture of the 12 character HIN# that is engraved in or near the transom of the boat. This would be key to recovering a stolen or lost kayak. Good chance that the smuck who stole it would not notice the HIN# to deface it. Sorry you lost a nice kayak.....
        ST

Comment

Working...
        X