M&G 1st anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&G 1st anniversary

meet and greet 1st anniversary! got myself, jfoley, mytmouse, ictalurus, longislandtomd and CB kayak 02 together for a greet at st jerome's creek. good time and look where we are now! most of these guys came from P&S and TF what a great group. man it was hot that day too 102 by noon. see you at the next one
    Last edited by surfdog; 07-20-2011, 04:03 PM.

That was a hot one, and I'm not talking about the fishing. I think some dinky croakers saved me from a skunk. It sure was a lot of fun, though.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Happy anniversary! Sounds like the honeymoon still ain't over yet.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

yeah between the heat, current and crappy sunblock that had my eyes burning all day i still had a great time. caught small croakers and a whiting so no skunk that day.

Comment

I remember! Good time. Also caught a few croakers to keep Pepe away. It was hot that day.

It was at this very first M&G when I saw Surf & Bill cruise past me with their Hobies that I knew my future. Now, a year later Metroman, Dogfish, Pinch, Tufnik, and other are all cruising by me and it's deja vu all over again!

See you all in August!! But, seems we haven't determined where yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
            I remember! Good time. Also caught a few croakers to keep Pepe away. It was hot that day.

It was at this very first M&G when I saw Surf & Bill cruise past me with their Hobies that I knew my future. Now, a year later Metroman, Dogfish, Pinch, Tufnik, and other are all cruising by me and it's deja vu all over again!

See you all in August!! But, seems we haven't determined where yet...
            Yeah OC got shot down.... so I guess someone else will have to set something up.

Comment

Working...
            X