Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaking Anglers Group in Frederick

Hello Yakers,

I am sorry if this been posted already. Searched and couldn't find one for Frederick MD. If there is already a thread, would like to know the thread name.

I am looking for people that kayak angling group in Frederick MD? Pretty new to kayak fishing and looks for any groups in Frederick MD.

Regards,

--Bill
    Bill
    Red & Blue Wilderness Ride 115s
    Frederick, MD

I was wondering the same thing! I've been fishing for about 6 years and fishing from my yak for about 2. Just bought an A.T.A.K. two weeks ago after renting one and I'm dying to get it out! We might be the first two members of the Frederick chapter...

Justin

Comment

The A.T.A.K. is a really awesome non-tidal kayak. Wonder if the 120 version will be just as good. Really like to try out those Radar 115/135 kayaks myself.
      I know there are others, saw a couple kayak anglers yesterday on the Monocacy river. I am trying to kayak the Monocacy river this Sunday with my friend on our Ride 115s.
      Bill
      Red & Blue Wilderness Ride 115s
      Frederick, MD

Comment

This is the best group of guys there are some folks from my airy and frederixk I'm from dickerson ,welcome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
        Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

I'm new here and I live in Mt. Airy. I'd look at getting together, fishing, and/or talking over a meal and some drinks.

Ed
          Cuda 14'
          14' Jackson Cuda

Comment

Working...
          X