First Time Jonas Green 7/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Jonas Green 7/30

So it looks like there is a window Saturday morning of less chance of rain. I need to be in Annapolis Saturday and if the weather holds up I am going to try Jonas Green(for the first time) in the morning. Any company is greatly welcome and appreciated! Also if there is anything I should know about launching there, the area etc. I would be grateful. Thanks!

Originally posted by Tptman View Post
    Also if there is anything I should know about launching there, the area etc. I would be grateful. Thanks!
    Pleasure boat traffic may be heavy on the weekend. Fish the river edges and be mindful of power boater whereabouts, especially if you cross.

I don't know what you're targeting, but it pays to bring a perch rod if the stripers are non-cooperative.

Good luck,
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Had a great first launch at Jonas Green this morning. Weather was great, water was flat and the boat traffic almost non existent (did get heavier as the morning went on). Trolled a good deal and threw some. Got into some small rock fish, one keeper that decided to throw the hook as I was trying to get it in the yak, and some white perch. Good day of fishing!

Comment

I'm really kicking myself for not going this morning. My weather report said 40 percent chance of rain so I stayed home. Woke up with a 10 percent chance of rain. Glad you had a good trip. The boat traffic picks up around 10-11am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Desert Camo- Moken 14
        Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Working...
        X