Any one up for an adventure tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one up for an adventure tomorrow?

If anyone has the day off tomorrow and want to go on an EPIC fishing adventure. PM me. CBBT, carpool, Ill drive and i can fit one more yak.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

If you wanted to go on a saturday I'd definately be down.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

saturday might happen at cbbt. Yakfisher and i may head down again
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Good luck today and can't wait to hear the details of your adventure. Let me know where you're going this weekend
        sigpic

Comment

Have a good time on your road trip. A week and a half ago, my friend and I drifted around the first bridge south of Fisherman's island. We caught flounder, black sea bass, and huge oyster toadfish (the largest I have ever seen). The drift was quite rapid that day, and we were in my small power boat. It would have been challenging to fish there under those conditions in a kayak. Later we came back to the bridge that goes from the tip of the eastern shore to Fisherman's island, where the wind and current were calmer. We spent several hours drifting around the pilings picking up several types of bottom fish. We could see something chasing bait on the surface (most likely bluefish) but did not hook anything from casting and retrieving lures.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

ill be in for CBBT this weekend if you guys end up going
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

ended up fish the BB. Cbbt this weekend may be the ticket
              Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                saturday might happen at cbbt. Yakfisher and i may head down again
                We doing this thing or what? I'm sitting in the terminal at MCI and should be back in VA around 4:30pm so let me know man.
                2010 Hobie Outback

Comment

IM totally down, i may have a place to stay down there.
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

^ interested also. what time you planning on leaving?
                    Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Ill check with josh and figure it out. We have been throwing the idea around of going down friday night to fish the light line then fish up by fishermans island on saturday
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

PM me details if you guys are definately going because I'd like to go down there. Have you fished down there before? Are you planning on fishing with bait or jigs? Where would you be launching?
                        Ryan
                        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Im going to target as much as possible. Fiddlers for Sheepshead/Tog maybe clam shouts for triggers/spades then of course gulp for flounder and im bringing the jiggin stick and BKDs.
                          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Sounds like you have the perfect plan. Now go get your CBBT Slam.

Comment

Working...
                            X