Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article for FindYourChesapeake.com - Need people to interview

Hi Everyone,

I work for an organization called the Chesapeake Conservancy. We are an environmental non-profit that does land conservation, public access, and hi-res mapping throughout the Chesapeake Bay watershed. We work closely with the National Park Service Chesapeake Bay Office and we have a shared website called Find Your Chesapeake (www.findyourchesapeake.com) which features places to go, prominent people, activities, etc. I am interested in writing a story about kayak fishing. I have been doing it for two years and still consider myself to be learning the ropes (I don't think a fisherman or woman should ever stop learning), but I enjoy the endeavor immensely. I am posting this to ask for willing volunteers for interviews. I want everyone from first timers to seasoned yakkers to old vets and from all over the watershed too. I want to tell your stories and promote Snaggedline and kayak fishing in general. Anyone who is interested please respond to this post and we can arrange to do an interview. If you wish to remain anonymous, I am more than happy to use your online handle.

Thanks for your help,
    Barefoot

I would be happy to help. I live in Salisbury and frequently fish the Eastern Shores of MD and VA.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I would speak to you.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I could also be interviewed if you need another perspective from a fairly new kayak fisherman. I've only been doing it for about 6 months now.

Comment

Working...
        X