Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spriggs Farm Park Tommorrow 10/29. Anybody In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spriggs Farm Park Tommorrow 10/29. Anybody In?

Haven't had a lot of opportunities to get out this fall and would like to hit the water tomorrow. Thinking Spriggs tomorrow sometime after noon when the tide starts coming in. Would enjoy some company especially with the water getting a little colder. Does look like the wind could be on the verge of being iffy but I'd like to give it a go if possible.
    Last edited by DonV; 10-28-2016, 08:17 PM.

Just fished there tonight, caught a few keepers but nothing over 21" and not a lot of fish overall. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow!
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Thanks for the intel. Hope I haven't missed all of Rocktober.

Comment

I'm thinking about giving it another go, just got a feeling
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
          I'm thinking about giving it another go, just got a feeling
          Let me know. I am a little concerned about wind but think it will be a go. My plan around noon for the incoming sound sensible?

Comment

I'm coming, probably get there around 12-12:30. Yesterday we went straight north towards Dobbins Island, today I'd like to go east towards Deep Creek. If that lines up with your plans I'll see you there!
            2015 Hobie Outback
            2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Fished Friday evening with silas on the magothy and managed 3 keeper size fish and 5 undersize fish all between 5-6pm. Finding shallow water that was protected from the wind was the key.

Comment

Working...
              X