8.51%
    FRIDAY
    17.02%
    SATURDAY
    23.40%
    SUNDAY
    23.40%

The poll is expired.

I like Friday. It's close enough to the weekend, but not obnoxiously crowded like the weekend.
    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Believe it or not Sundays are pretty good for a weekend day if you get out early- afternoons get crowded but early mornings are good-

My favorite day is one I just take off and go without a lot of planning- sort of spur of the moment thing-
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Best day to fish? Any day you get time! Being retired, I like to fish the week days. I have a general agreement with my part time job to have my days off during the week. It works out nice that way.

Comment

I try to fish after work during the week. If I can't do that, I'll shoot for a Sunday evening. It's seems like most people head home for dinner. Sometimes it's really nice and quiet because people aren't even out cutting their lawns. The few times I've fish PLO on Saturday mornings, it's been fairly low-key, crowd-wise.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

I checked em all! Whenever I can wet a line... its my favorite day! LOL

Comment

any day of the week i can get out is my favorite day but im limited to sat. and sunday mornings. trying to get out on a saturday night and when the weather cools some in the fall get out after work during the week

Comment

Working...
              X