No announcement yet.

January 14th Meet and Greet 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to make the planning meeting, since I too got some BPS gift cards for Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
      Also does BassPro do any sort of specials since we are bringing a potentially large group of buyers their way on that day? Might be picking up a new reel around that time, or at least shopping for one.
      I've done volunteer work and our non profit organization brought a few hundred people in during the hunting Classic. They wouldn't even donate any raffle items for our banquet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
        I've done volunteer work and our non profit organization brought a few hundred people in during the hunting Classic. They wouldn't even donate any raffle items for our banquet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They do donate to cbka tournament as well as gave many items for captains bags.
        Harry

Comment

Plastic Boat asked me to let you know that he will be at the planning meeting also.

Comment

Bass Pro Shop has been very generous in donating hundreds of dollars of items for the CBKA Tournament over the last few years. They helped CBKA raise money for CBKA Charities, along with many other area sponsors.

Comment

How did the meeting go? Did you guys hash out a plan for 2017 M&Gs or are you postponing that portion of the meeting? I was busy all day celebrating my mom's birthday, sorry I couldn't make it.

Comment

I am away but the 2017 will be posted in next couple weeks after I get it to MOC. A couple months have not been filled and others will have a chance to host those m&g's when posted.

Comment

Working...
                X