6th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Anniversary

Today is the sixth year anniversary of my kayak fishing experience...Metro Man sold me his used kayak six years ago...seems so long ago now- I fished with a paddle kayak for a couple of years before going to the dark side...the meet and greet at Point Lookout was the clincher...by the time I paddled out to the croaker grounds, Moc had four croakers on his stringer...and by the time I paddled in fighting the outgoing tide and winds, they were loaded up and sitting around talking about the day- that was when I made my decision to buy a Hobie Mirage Drive...and a special thanks to Bill, Kevin and Moc for taking me on my first kayak trip- they had to even show me how to get in the kayak...and Moc brought me my PFD I left on the dock..talk about being a newbie! But I caught my limit of Rainbows that day and the rest is history...met a bunch of really good folks on the forum and caught some fish...what's not to like about that?
    Last edited by ronaultmtd; 02-06-2017, 07:54 AM.
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Keep gettin' it, Ron!

Comment

One thing for sure ...This is an OUTSTANDING GROUP of Folks!

eyedady

Comment

That's great to hear Ron! You have certainly passed it on by always inviting out anyone who wishes to join you and passing on your extensive knowledge of fishing here in the Region.

Thanks

Yak67
        2017 Hobie PA-12 Camo
        2016 Hobie Outback LE#217

Comment

seems like yesterday
          14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
          2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Remember when we fished in the fog with chexone and i got seperated from you guys....paddled in circles till you gps guys re crossed my path lol....or the day I disappeared in tge mesocyclone?
            Also, our first fall fishing StJeromes? Fishing hasn't been as good since, we caught them in every weather

good times
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Ron.
              Mark
              Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
              Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
              Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                Today is the sixth year anniversary of my kayak fishing experience...Metro Man sold me his used kayak six years ago...seems so long ago now- I fished with a paddle kayak for a couple of years before going to the dark side...the meet and greet at Point Lookout was the clincher...by the time I paddled out to the croaker grounds, Moc had four croakers on his stringer...and by the time I paddled in fighting the outgoing tide and winds, they were loaded up and sitting around talking about the day- that was when I made my decision to buy a Hobie Mirage Drive...and a special thanks to Bill, Kevin and Moc for taking me on my first kayak trip- they had to even show me how to get in the kayak...and Moc brought me my PFD I left on the dock..talk about being a newbie! But I caught my limit of Rainbows that day and the rest is history...met a bunch of really good folks on the forum and caught some fish...what's not to like about that?
                Happy anniversary Ron! Don't forget to drop me a line the next time you go chasing rainbows

Just another day in the sun...
                Gregory
                ​Ain't Misbehavin'
                2014 Pro Angler 12
                '

Comment

Working...
                X