Mattawoman creek questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattawoman creek questions

Where is the launch? What license (s) work there? thats it for now...

Slavens launch is at the end of Mattingly ave in Indian Head, Md. There is no fee to launch here. If you google "Up the Creek Rentals" The launch is basically in the same place as this kayak rental place. I believe you can use either MD of Viriginia tidal license to fish here, but not sure.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
      Slavens launch is at the end of Mattingly ave in Indian Head, Md. There is no fee to launch here. If you google "Up the Creek Rentals" The launch is basically in the same place as this kayak rental place. I believe you can use either MD of Viriginia tidal license to fish here, but not sure.
      right on... what about launching from the VA side and crossing the river?

Comment

long paddle- and it is an easy route across the Wilson bridge to Rt. 210 south- follow 210 South until you are just about to enter the Naval Base at Indian Head- last exit on left at the base gate is Mattingly Avenue- at the end of Mattingly is the launch-

Sometime either today or tomorrow I am going to fish the creek- depends on when I get all my "honey do's" done-
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
          I believe you can use either MD of Viriginia tidal license to fish here, but not sure.
          This is correct.

Comment

Working...
          X