No announcement yet.

Fishing sat-sun any ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the olny tackle shop i know of is on the baltimore side of the bridge it is called Fearl's 410-388-0180 he opens at 5:30 am 7002 north point rd

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
      the olny tackle shop i know of is on the baltimore side of the bridge it is called Fearl's 410-388-0180 he opens at 5:30 am 7002 north point rd

Good Guy, I used to date his daughter's best friend....Interesting side note.
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I will prob be out that evening, gotta work till 4 pm sun.

Comment

Theres also Blue Fins across the bridge, 700 Wise ave.

Comment

Im in for Sunday at FT Armastead PK at the Key Bridge. See ya all at about 8 or so. I put over at the boat ramps...
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

nice, see ya sun @ 8am low tide at 8 high tide at 12

Comment

perfect med and yak see you all out there on sunday

Comment

There is also Clydes on Hammonsferry rd in Lansdowne. Hes always got a good variety of bait. His phone # is (410) 242-6108
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I'm going to be trying for croaker/spot tomorrow morning out of Romancoke on the Eastern bay. The striper fishing has been consistent, but I feel like going for lazy bottom fishing this weekend.
                    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by frettr00 View Post
                      I'm going to be trying for croaker/spot tomorrow morning out of Romancoke on the Eastern bay. The striper fishing has been consistent, but I feel like going for lazy bottom fishing this weekend.
                      I plan to try some new tactics for Snakeheads in the morning at Mattawoman Creek- got two 1/2 oz chatterbaits in today from Cabela's, Money frogs, silver flukes, Mann's Baby Minus 1 fire tiger hard baits and if all else fails some big river minnows- also I am headed south of the launch instead of north like I normally do- want to fish in new areas using new tactics
                      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Clydes always has the best bait. I have been buying live shinners there for years. They always have a good selection. ...and check out his ice machine.

Comment

wat time are you planning to launch?

I got a few weapons for those snakies too, im determined to get one before the end of the year.

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                          I plan to try some new tactics for Snakeheads in the morning at Mattawoman Creek- got two 1/2 oz chatterbaits in today from Cabela's, Money frogs, silver flukes, Mann's Baby Minus 1 fire tiger hard baits and if all else fails some big river minnows- also I am headed south of the launch instead of north like I normally do- want to fish in new areas using new tactics

Comment

Figure around 7-ish- I'm going to go down to Cobb Island early around 6 to pickup some things from my Sister's and then head up to Slavins- high tide is around noon if my memory serves me- fish the rising tide and a couple of hours before the falling tide exposes the floating weed beds-
                            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                              Get 'em, Ron! Definitely a good idea to try different lures. I've caught 3 this year. All on different baits and caught in different type waters. An unweighted Cabela's swimbait (electric chicken, go figure) worked in a gap in the spatterdock, a tiny Rapala, yellow perch pattern worked in open waters with thick submerged weeds, and a black plastic frog caught in a little flooded gap up against a marshy area and behind a good 20' of floating weed.

I know you know to mix it up. Who knows what will work on any given day. Capt. Mike likes tossing to flooded areas on high tides or sight fishing. Because those "pike" follow and nip at the tail of the lure so much (unless they really want it then there's no mistake!) I've "heard" adding a stinger hook is effective. That kinda makes sense in my experience. The pike I caught on the Rapala was on the tail hook and just in the corner of it's mouth.

Good luck!

Comment

not that it really matter but do you think this rain will effect the bite any ?

Comment

Working...
                                X