• Show
Clear All

Yes, I do- rain should help cool the water a bit and make them frisky
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I gotta bail out on you all for saturday morning at Jonas Green (Severn River). Long hrs tonight and working at BPro on Saturday night. I need my beauty sleep to do my job saturday night. However, I willl for sure be at FT Armastead on Sunday morning come hell or high water. (hopefully just the high water). sorry guys but I'm not a spring chicken any more. I will have a tan SOT and I'm a tall bald head guy with a mustache. I drive a blue ford explorer. See you all there.
      Tom
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I may have to call out of work and join everyone, I feel a cold coming on cough, cough.

Comment

I can call in for u. Just work a kelly day to make it up
          Tom Brown
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Saw this real late. Was looking for something to do Sunday before work. May give Ft Armistead a shot and try to put some names to faces. Will be in a yellow trident 13.

Comment

Looks like weather is gonna be a plus for us at FT Armastead sunday morning. I'll be there about 730 or so. I have a tan SOT. I"m driving a blue explorer.
              Tom
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

White Expedition with tan yak along for the ride see you all out there whoever is gonna make it

Comment

Passing shower possible. Looks like its headed Northeast of BMore. I'm goin. Will be there about. 730 or close too it
                  Tom Brown
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Good luck guys. It's a no go for me, unfortunately.

Comment

This Morning

Showed up and met Bassman27 already fishing on the pier at Ft. Armastead. Small Craft warning in effect for the baltimore and and with the wind blowing and the rain coming down with dark clouds just west of us. I decided I was not going to risk my life for a few perch or maybe a stiper. Theres always next week!!! Oh Well. Nice Meeting ya Bassman and maybe we can put a hurtin' on them another day
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

most definently MED i left maybe 30 minutes behind ya it stareted getting crowded on the pier. Actually ended up back on my side of town down by waysons corner launched at about 9:30 fished (or should i say crabbed they kept stealing my bait) till about 12:00 threw the yak back on top o the truck and kept it moving went and check out govenors bridge park also but was to tired to try it out and turned it on in home.

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                        Showed up and met Bassman27 already fishing on the pier at Ft. Armastead. Small Craft warning in effect for the baltimore and and with the wind blowing and the rain coming down with dark clouds just west of us. I decided I was not going to risk my life for a few perch or maybe a stiper. Theres always next week!!! Oh Well. Nice Meeting ya Bassman and maybe we can put a hurtin' on them another day

Comment

Working...
                        X