Jonas Green Sat 8-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Green Sat 8-20

Looks like the tide will be perfect in the morning to fish the incoming. I may try for some bigger stripers that I hear are moving in, or maybe just white perch which are o so tasty. Light breeze in the morning and no rain. Should be fun Let me know if any of you want to meet up.

Low 4:46 AM
    High 9:47 AM

If for some reason I do not make it to the Roosevelt Inlet, then I may be tempted to do Jonas in the morning and the Bay Bridge in the evening.....maybe even some crab handlining from a yak that SurfDog showed me how to do.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      If for some reason I do not make it to the Roosevelt Inlet, then I may be tempted to do Jonas in the morning and the Bay Bridge in the evening.....maybe even some crab handlining from a yak that SurfDog showed me how to do.
      That crabbing from a yak scares me after my last encounter with a crab. Dern thing nearly made it impossible to have any more kids.

Comment

What time are you launching? I may be able to do 6~9am.

Comment

I plan on getting there as early as I can convince my buddy to wake up I want to be on the water from about 6 to 9/10 am. I havent fished there before, just going off stories and reports from here so should be fun

Comment

Might be there @ 6. Gray Malibu Pro Explorer..
            GB

Comment

Blue jeep with a blue kayak Look for the dude in the MKF shirt and cowboy hat.

Comment

depending on how late I work tonight, I may join you all. How about Sunday??? I have all day Sunday to play...anyone up for the BB late afternoon or evening. Working BPro Saturday from 2-10p
                Tom Brown
                Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by jarradw View Post
                  That crabbing from a yak scares me after my last encounter with a crab. Dern thing nearly made it impossible to have any more kids.
                  This is why nets were invented....and athletic cups.
                  2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

How did everyone do at Jonas today (Saturday)???? I didnt' see any posts. I'll be at the Key Bridge on Sunday morning about 730am if anyone wants to join in. The bridge has been good for me in the heat of the summer. Perch are also plentiful there this time of year. I"m launching from the poat ramp.
                    Tom Brown
                    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

It was pouring rain when I woke up. I went back to bed!
                      GB

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                        watch you fingers

Comment

I crabbed/fished out of JG yesterday morning before the storms rolled in and had a very good five species outing. I will post a full report w/ pics later tonight.
                          Ryan
                          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
                          X