Salisbury Yakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Yakers?

I finally did it....broke down and purchased an 2011 Outback from Survival Prodicts, in Salisbury, MD. I posted in a previous thread last week that I had my eye on one for quite some time...over a year. Obviously it was worth the wait and now that I am adding things to it left and right, I am not only broke, but as excited as kid in a candy store. Ok, enough about how pumped I am.

The purpose of this thread is to see if there are any fellow members around the Sailisbury area. The last meet and greet would have been a great place to find out, but I didnt pick up my new ride until the following monday. Probably still should have showed up, but being left on the dock while everyone else went fishing would have been tourture.

If anyone is in the area and looking to go fishing I am off by 4:30 everyday. (not that I can fish everyday, alothough I would like to) While there is still some daylight left I thought this would be a good time to meet members in the area. Plus, being new to kayak fishing, the added safety of having another yaker along is probably smart. Hope to attend the next meet and greet regardless. Thanks, all.

Doug

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Hey Raven, congrats on the Yak! Im down in Milford, Delaware but I have fished down your way a lot in my bass boat at. There is a pond I want to hit some time right off rt 13 that supposedly has a ton of bass in it. I'm sure you know the pond it is right over the state line in Md . I see it every time I go to Gander Mtn. Anyways, if you ever want catch some flounder, stripers, or largemouths let me know!

Jason

Comment

Enjoy the new yak.
      2012 Hobie Revo 13'
      2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Congrats on the new ride! Definitely come to the next M&G. September 10th. Gonna be the biggest since this tradition started. Just a bit north of you in Stevensville. Less than an hour for you, I'm sure...

Comment

Thanks, guys. Delawhere....I know the pond you are talking about. We can definetly give it a try sometime. I also live directly on the bank of Johnson's lake/pond in Salisbury. I can drag the yak to the water through my yard....very conveneient. I dont know what the weather is going to do this week, but if you want to give the flounder a try on Wednesday or Thursday I'm ready to give em a shot.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
          Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

congrats on the new yak!!! all the best and hope ya fill it full with fish!!!

Comment

Working...
            X