gulp on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gulp on sale

I was in my local Walmart yesterday and they had some gulp on clearance. They had some shrimp marked at $2.50 and some mullets and jerk shads marked $3.00 but when I checked out the shrimp came up a dollar and the others came up $1.50. I think I am going to go back and get more.

You should check if the gulp rebate is still active too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I checked my local this afternoon, nothing good/sale to report. Must be localized to your store, good luck hunting the deals!
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

At Dicks they have a $5 rebate when you buy any 2 bags. Runs until September. Really wish they’d just knock $2.50 off and save me and them a bunch of unnecessary paperwork.
        Mike
        Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          Really wish they’d just knock $2.50 off and save me and them a bunch of unnecessary paperwork.
          yeah, but this way they can sell your information for $2.60. ; )
          Jay

10' Green Slayer
          13’ Red Slayer

Comment

Most times when I stop in Anglers, they have tubs of Gulp on their clearance rack at large discount. I do not know if Gulp has a shelf life or not.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Very strange - I went online to file my rebate and the one of the things I notice is that there is a statement that purchases at Dick's, Bass Pro, Cabela's and a few others not accepted, even though I have a printout from Dick's saying it is. I'm going to file the old fashioned way and see what happens. Wonder if it's a conspiracy between Berkley and the post office.
              Mike
              Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                Very strange - I went online to file my rebate and the one of the things I notice is that there is a statement that purchases at Dick's, Bass Pro, Cabela's and a few others not accepted, even though I have a printout from Dick's saying it is. I'm going to file the old fashioned way and see what happens. Wonder if it's a conspiracy between Berkley and the post office.
                That is because Berkley offers retailer branded rebates to Dicks, Bass pro and Cabela's. You have to use the rebate that is available at the store or on their website. Go to Dicks website and you should be able to find the correct rebate there. If you use the Berkley one you may not get it.

The generic rebate offered on Berkleys website that works anywhere else will likely be declined. It's the exact same rebate processor and not a conspiracy but similar to how manufacturers will give the same machine to two retailers and have different model numbers. It's just a way to offer exclusives to the store, it offers the store their own special branding and gives the retailer an exclusive offer with their name on it to advertise with.

BTW the limit is usually four rebates, but please check for yourself, and you can do four of the Dick's rebates with Gulp purchased from Dicks, and then four of the Berkley rebates with purchase any other retailer that is not excluded and end up with a mess of Gulp at about 50% off retail.

Comment

I spoke to a Berkley rep a few years ago at the Shot Show. He told me that, like most things, it has a shelf life. He wouldn't tell me what it was but said it was a good idea to buy it yearly. I do think that it looses its magic as older stuff does not get as many bites for me.
                  John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
                  MK Endura Max 55 backup power
                  Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
                  X