Viking Profish 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Profish 400

West Marine is having clearance sale and they have Viking Profish 400 for around $480. (Thanks to DOGFISH for sharing good info) I’ve been looking for a used kayak like Vibe Ghost 130 or Pescador pro 12, but this price seems to be a very good deal. Anyone has experience with this kayak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daniel

Feelfree Lure 11.5

The Annapolis West Marine store on Jennifer Rd is closing in June (not the one in Hillsmere). They have put a few items on discount already and may have some even better discounts later on. I stopped by there on Sunday morning and saw that they had one of the Viking kayaks in their inventory.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I've fished out of a Viking 440 and own a Profish Reload. If the Profish 400 is anything like them that is a killer deal. I've actually thought of buying it myself. Just as a comparison, the Basspro/Ascend FS12T is a somewhat comparable boat and it's priced at $650.

Comment

I was also planning to head down and look-at/purchase
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
        X