• Show
Clear All

• Darwin’s Great Adventure

https://www.facebook.com/darwin.hayw...location=group

My buddy had the trip of a lifetime

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/darwin.hayw...location=group

My buddy had the trip of a lifetime

I'm not on facebook, but the pictures I could see were some really impressive rockfish!

Best regards,
    Stan
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

He headed south for some 'sailfish' action, the video is VERY impressive!
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Super jealous. Had the same dream and the the same guide in early January and none of four of us caught a thing. I know others on this forum had great success with them several weeks earlier. It's an expensive gamble. If I had a Hobie, I'd be doing it on my own now that I know what to do there, but with only a paddle driven boat, I'd kill any sailfish I managed to land if I were ever lucky enough to do so since I'd not be able to revive the fish and while moving at the same time as you seem him doing briefly in your video.
        Bill

2018 Hobie Compass - Seagrass Green
        2015 Wilderness Ride 135 - Green Camo

Comment

Originally posted by LivinTheDream View Post
          Super jealous. Had the same dream and the the same guide in early January and none of four of us caught a thing. I know others on this forum had great success with them several weeks earlier. It's an expensive gamble. If I had a Hobie, I'd be doing it on my own now that I know what to do there, but with only a paddle driven boat, I'd kill any sailfish I managed to land if I were ever lucky enough to do so since I'd not be able to revive the fish and while moving at the same time as you seem him doing briefly in your video.
          I talked to him while he was down there and they fully revived the fish and it swam away.

Comment

Sailfish and rockfish fully revived! I was there for the striper, she meant a lot to him and myself, we had put miles in searching! And finally he got her! Funny he forgot pfd , almost bailed on trip that day but , decided to run home and come back! So glad he did! The sail was epic trip for him also !
            Snow Camo Lure 11.5
            Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
            Hummingbird Helix 5
            Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Working...
            X