Bixpy Jet Speed Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bixpy Jet Speed Test

I've had my Bixpy Jet for Hobie for a couple of months and have used it quite a few of times. It is installed on the rudder of my 2016 Hobie Outback. It meets my current expectations for the way I fish. My real intention was to use it to help get out and come back in quick. I do still use my mirage while I'm fishing. I'm planning to use it way more to get a idea of it's true capability. It's definitely not perfect, but gets the job done for me. The price point and the ability to take it off and use it for different purposes is what sold me on it. Just don't use it in shallow water with weeds or grass. I'll have another video coming to show that problem. This problem is not a deal breaker for me, but should be known. I'll provide another update and review after a couple more trips.

Here is a speed test video that will give you an idea of the performance you can get with the Bixpy Jet on a 2016 Hobie Outback loaded with fishing equipment. If you have any questions about my setup or would like me to test something with my Bixpy Jet, let me know.

Tommy
    2020 PA12 360 - 2019 and 2016 Hobie Outback
    Check Out My Fishing YouTube Channel - TomyTek Outdoors
    https://www.youtube.com/c/tomytekoutdoors

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
    X