No announcement yet.

Robbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that Tom glad you are alright though I cant stad to hear thingslike this happen to such good folks, dont worry though you better believe that they have it coming to them 10 fold Who did you have your phone through i have a hook up on cell phones I may be able to get one to you sooner let me know always willing to help out bro.

Comment

Tom,
      Let me know who your cell carrier was, I have a spare phone you can have if it works with your carrier.

Harry

Comment

....... Dude ..... with your luck , you need to pray for no luck ........

just glad you're same and I pray for a curse and plague on the thief .........

Comment

Wow, Nice to know I have such nice caring friends. Yes it happened while fuelling my ambulance. He stuck a weapon in my face while at the fuel pump, My partner was in the right front seat and didnt' know anything was going on till he saw the guy drive off. I got the tag and that led to this... The BALTO Co Police called my wife yesterday at about 930pm or so. They caught the bastard with the help of Sprint earlier in the afternoon. You see, sprint has a GPS Tracking unit just for finding lost or stolen phones. I have identified the piece of SH@#t that robbed me. I have my phone back but is not yet reactivated. I didn't get all the money back but I got some of it. Surprisingly, the cops released my property too me. Watch was pawned and police are getting that today. All CCs were turned off and were not used or even attempted to be used.
          Yes it is nice to have friends...
          Thank You all for the offers of cell phones and such.
          I'm going to work now and hopefully will have my cell on shortly.
          If at any time any of you need anything at all, Just know that I got your back
          Tom
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Yikes! Sorry to hear about that, Tom. I'm glad you're OK. It's reassuring that the police got the bastard so quickly.
            Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
            Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Finally a happy ending to a story like this. I hope this scumbag has a large list of priors and the judge locks him away for a long time.

I glad you were unharmed during the robbery and hopefully you will get all your items back soon.

Comment

I'll donate a case of KY to the first gang that rapes that bastard ........... and I'd pay $500 for the 1/2 hr plus videotape of the prison party if that happened to me ....... and I'd post it all over the net for his buddies to see .......

I hate thieves .........
                Last edited by Memory Maker; 09-01-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

NICE!! good to hear!! hope he gets paired up with bubba.... and bubba takes a liking to his new cell mate

Comment

Yall are too much but exactly my thoughts as well!!! He will get his. He was charged with strong armed robbery/ theft under $500 and armed robbery. I think thats what the Det. told me something like that. He also had drugs on him.... SURPRISE THERE HUH??
                    Thank you all again and I now have my cell phone back and turned on and have my watch. Thanks to Balto City and Balto Co PD for their good work also for Sprint for all they did. Cops said they played a huge part.
                    OK anyone going out on the bay sat afternoon or Sunday? I also have off on Monday if anyone wants to hit the water... Let me know. And thanks again for all the kind words.
                    Tom
                    Tom Brown
                    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Good to hear this ending. I'm not sure how often these crimes end link this. I hope they throw the book at his ass.
                      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Glad they caught the bum. Main thing, you're OK.
                        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                        X