Rommel's Outdoors - Snakehead Outting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rommel's Outdoors - Snakehead Outting

Rommel's Outdoors (formally Survival Products), will be holding a friendly, community snakehead outing on the Eastern Shore. We will be meeting at 9:00AM on August 19th at New Bridge in Dorchester County. Those who attend (up to the first 50 ppl.) will receive a 10% store discount to be used for any kayak accessory at the store in Salisbury, MD. The store has quite a bite of gear through Yak Attack, Hobie, and Wilderness to name a few.

Adam Corry (Wilderness Pro Staff) and myself (Hobie Pro Staff) will be there to answer any questions about the respective kayaks, products, fall fishing, etc. I'll be the first to admit I am more of a saltwater guy and by no means a snakehead expert, but I'll help on that topic where I can.

For those who plan on attending, bring your own gear (Kayak, paddle, PFD whistle). Anything that will work for bass will work for snakeheads. I'd also bring sunscreen, lots of water, and bug spray. Fish grips and a net are recommended because Snakeheads can be real jerks.

If you could also respond to their Facebook Event Page, that would be appreciated.

*Legal disclaimer - Attendees paddle at their own risk and Rommel Hearth and Outdoor assumes no liability for those that choose to attend.*

Address to launch

4415–4499 New Bridge Rd
    Vienna, MD 21869
    United States

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

How about 10% off a new pellet stove?
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
      How about 10% off a new pellet stove?
      As long as you can install it on your kayak, I don't see why not!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Would have loved to do this but heading out on vacation on the 16th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X