X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Sky Angler 360 Opinions?

https://www.delawarepaddlesports.com...ks-360-angler/

Anyone have reviews/opinions on this?

Every online review I see, seems like a sale pitch.

I wonder how this would handle the bay waters.

I like the catamaran style, and the walking surface area is great. The modular system also seems like a bonus for ease of making this all a 1 person operation without owning a truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark

Congratulations.

You're the first example of successful snakehead trolling I've heard of.

Personal bests on a kayak-
    Bass - 18.5''
    Striper - 22.5"
    Snakehead - 28"

Is each hull one solid piece, or modular? Anything 'modular' just sounds like impending failure.

I'm skeptical, but need more info. Also for that price you can buy a used PA14 & Solo Skiff w/ 5hp engine.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
      Is each hull one solid piece, or modular? Anything 'modular' just sounds like impending failure.

I'm skeptical, but need more info. Also for that price you can buy a used PA14 & Solo Skiff w/ 5hp engine.
      Yes, so the front and rear porch (black pads) are separate pieces, each hull is it own piece and the main frame that holds the seat and drive is its own piece.

I could buy both those yes, but I can also not easily car-top a PA14 or solo skiff, by myself.

I have had a PA12 and loved it, was going to upgrade to a PA14, but after seeing this and realizing I would need to trailer the PA14 it got me starting to think it over.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark

Congratulations.

You're the first example of successful snakehead trolling I've heard of.

Personal bests on a kayak-
      Bass - 18.5''
      Striper - 22.5"
      Snakehead - 28"

Comment

Working...
      X