Charter Boats #@%¿&!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charter Boats #@%¿&!!

Okay so I have to vent. Went out of SPSP this morning. Fished the East bound (Southern) bridge about 1.5-2 miles out. Right where all of the rocks and huge concrete building/ island is. We were the first ones there. Caught a couple of schoolies all was good. A few rec. boats showed up and all was still good. THEN the A$$ Clown charter boat named Chasing Tails showed up. Not only did he bully his way in but he backed right up between Andy (fishing buddy) and myself. We were only 15-20 feet apart. So we are like HEY!!! And all we got was a screw you, move your A$$. So we left and went to a pylon, started catching schoolies again. All was good till, Yep you guess it here comes A$$ Clown again. Backs right up to the pylon. So we leave for another pylon and after 20 minutes here come Chasing Tails again!!!

Well this old Army Solider had had enough. I'm like screw you I ain't moving!!! AND God help you if you hit me!!!!

Why?!?!? Why do they think that they own the Bay??? I now know why his boat is named Chasing Tails. Seems he can't find the fish himself and has to chase everyone else's tails to find them.
    2017 Hobie PA14

Contact Coast Guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I’m new here but I’m the Andy mentioned here.

These charters are almost always like this.

Comment

Next time video it and send it to DNR, I’m sure they would be interested.

Comment

His Facebook page has a picture of today’s charter. Looks like you found some fish for him. As for me, I’d be pissed as a client if I paid $660 for a half day and he motored 4 miles from his launch to back me up to a piling while pushing other boats aside.
          Mike
          Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Thing is they weren’t the worst. For the life of me I can’t remember the other charter that backed in and was going to either force me into the rocks or into Chasin Tails.

Comment

Worrptangl, Welcome on board. Also I must say that your knowledge of the fishing area around the bridge today was incredible. Thanks for showing me around the area today.
              2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Thank you, I still have a lot to learn. I want to branch out to new locations.

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/chasintailchmd/

Comment

Bomb his FB page

Comment

Working...
                    X