Bay Bridge Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge Question

Looking to go out tomorrow morning and jig the pylons of the bridge. Here's my question to someone; with all the rain we've had, is there a lot of trash and debris out there?? Is there a website that you can go to for info?? Maybe a webcam or two. TIA
    2017 Hobie PA14

I’ve never found a webcam. You could call Anglers or All Tackle and ask on the water conditions too. I’d recommend if there is a chance of the conditions being less than ideal having some dark bodied lures and jigs.

I will say with all the rain we had the farther out you go in the bay the less it seemed to effect things mainly just debris. And you should be fine. I was out every weekend before I left even with the debris in the water you are going slow enough to see it in time just pay attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bay Bridge Question

The debris has cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
      Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
      Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Well scratch that idea. Now they are calling for high winds and 2 foot waves and a small craft advisory has been issued till 6pm tomorrow. How do you go from a blue bird day to white caps and 20 knot winds in less than 12 hours?? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.
        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Just like the weatherpeople, they are wrong with the forecast 90% of their time, and still get to keep their jobs...
          Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
          X