Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA RedTrout Tournament this weekend!! Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA RedTrout Tournament this weekend!! Who's Going?

Who's headed down to Crisfield this week/weekend? I'll be there staying at Janes Island State Park Wednesday through Sunday!!
    Matt (Formerly CB Kayak 02 "Over 3,000 Posts")
    CCA Annapolis Chapter President

Hobie Outback 2015

I'm heading down tomorrow -- haven't decided if I'm fishing from my boat or kayak. Staying in Crisfield at Harbourlights.

Comment

Gary, me, and Adam (Corry) are all fishing it. I believe Adams son is also in it.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I think there will be more attendees than you think, and I bet several are on this web board
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I wish I could, but I'll be out of town. Good luck everybody! It at least looks like better winds than last years tournament if nothing else.
          Brian

Comment

I am out of town also.....
            MOC a.k.a. "Machburner the Crab Whisperer"
            2016 Hobie Outback LE
            Kayak Crabbing since 2011 and Snaggedline member since 2009
            https://www.youtube.com/user/machburner

Comment

Fished the area last weekend in my kayak with some friends. Tons of spike specks. Weeded through a couple hundred 12 inchers and finally came up with a 19" fish. Didn't see a red or hear rumors of any. Morning topwater action in the marshes was pretty good. Most fish were sub-legal but we did get a number of 19-21" fish and one @ 25". Take some hard baits- the blues are everywhere and shredding soft plastics at will. Hopefully water levels will normalize after the super high tides from the recent storm and full moon. Some bay side shoreline areas have experienced significant erosion in the last year. The mosquitoes and flies remain in full summer mode so be prepared for them and you'll have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X