Weems sat am 09/17/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weems sat am 09/17/2011

I am considering checking out weems on saturday am no idea yet about pm and i also wanted to do f.scott key on sunday or mattawoman .

Weems crk Saturday

I am considering getting out someplace on Saturday morning. Was going to go "hang in a tree" and hope for a deer to come by, but not ready. Was thinking about the Potomac also. Not sure if it's been declared safe to get out again since the sewage spill? Would love to try for some of those nasty snakeheads as well as those huge cats that lurk all over the Potomac.
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Bassman,

We met at Mattawoman last month. You had that nice stringer of catfish. Roy and I are thinking of hitting either Weems or Jonas Green Saturday in the late morning. We are not sure of the time yet because we have to take care of some things before going fishing. If we end up at Weems, we will keep a lookout for you.

Dave
      WS Tarpon 120 Mango

Comment

I will be launching from jonas green at about 600 on sat I will see you out in the water

Comment

We'll be looking for you. Don't catch all the fish before we get there.
          WS Tarpon 120 Mango

Comment

Working...
          X