No announcement yet.

Invasion report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole minnow/bobber thing is kinda new, I have been chasing them in the kayak for 6-8 years and only seen it in the last year or so.
    All the pictures on the FB group of 15 lined up on a tailgate are "Bait and Wait" fish catchers. (not fishermen)

No rhyme or reason to why/when they bite, some days are hot, some are not, that's fishing.

I have been so far g=back in the pads in 8" of water with them break all around for hours, but would not touch anything I threw.
    Just the way it is.
    Captian of the plastic Navy
    1 - Mad River Canoes
    1- Tarpon 120
    1- Redfish 10
    1- Coosa HD
    2- Cuda 12
    1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

Just for the record, the only place I use live bait is the Gunpowder, where the size of the water negates the proper use of lures. My crate bag includes a box labelled "Snakehead" with all my target tools. I'd love any feedback on the contents! Like I said, I know I have a lot to learn.KIMG0120.jpg Thanks!
      Adam

Anagennisi- 2017 FeelFree Moken 12.5- Orange Camo

Comment

I can’t wait for the snake heads to spread. We are starting to get some reports of people catching them in the Colonial Heights area of VA. They are just about the only fresh water fish I will eat, Besides Walleye.
        2018 Solo Skiff - Gray 2018 Suzuki 6hp
        2018 Old Town Predator PDL - Black Cherry
        2017 Native WaterCraft Ultimate 12 - Hidden Oak
        2016 Tarpon 100 - Bluegrass

"Sponsored by ME"

Comment

Working...
        X