October Team Bass Duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Team Bass Duel

So I'm setting up this little challenge on the Kayak Bass Fishing Forum with help from some ideas from some of the members. So I would like to extend the invite to my home forum MKF to join, put some teams together.

I plan to pretty much devote my October to Largemouth fishing in the MD area and I would be in need of a partner for the challenge. I think the members on KBF are leaning towards non-random teams.

Here are the details:

October Team Bass Duel
    FREE
    Two person teams: Random or not??
    Total AMI score of best 4 fish (2 best fish per person)

Rules:
    1. Bass must be caught on a kayak.
    2. Bass must be measured head to tail with contest indicator clearly in picture.
    3. Fish must be submitted within 5 days of catch.
    4. Artificial Lures only.
    5. Species include: Largemouth Bass and Smallmouth Bass.
    6. AMI Scoring

Register:
    1. Email or PM me your name (and forum name), location, teammates info and team name.

Fish Entries:
    1. Post all entries on the “OTBD” thread on KBF. I will verify the AMI Score and then add to the leaderboard.

Prize:
    For now just bragging rights or you could add it to you resume, but I would try to get a company to maybe make a prize donation for the winning team. Also, some of the KBF guys are sponsored so they mentioned they would try to get their sponsors to make a donation.

Let me know what you guys think?

Sounds good. My friend and I are interested.

Is it only in MD or can we fish in VA waters?

Once you introduce prizes you have to worry about cheating. One could catch a pond full of big, fat bass and take a pic of it in a kayak.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
      Sounds good. My friend and I are interested.

Is it only in MD or can we fish in VA waters?

Once you introduce prizes you have to worry about cheating. One could catch a pond full of big, fat bass and take a pic of it in a kayak.
      It's nationwide, KBF is a forum all over the country. That's why we will use the AMI Calculator which accounts for location and size of bass and growth patterns to even the playing field.

I like to think most people are honest. And the guys that will sign up most compete in the KBF bass challenges too (worth a lot more in prizes).

Comment

Are you both interested if whether it is random or non random?

Comment

Working...
        X