Lowramce help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowramce help

Hey guys I got my lowrance hook2 5 hooked up and it works great and shows great picture while pedaling. But as soon as I get to structure I want to jig as i look at the fish finder the picture just turns to mush and lines and not readable. As soon as i start moving the structure shows up clear again. Is there anyway to fix this or do i always have to be on the move to keep the picture looking good

You need to be moving. Best to go to standby mode when your going to be stationary for a bit.

Comment

If you are talking side scan, this is normal. If you are talking down scan, you should still see readable content.

Side scan needs you to move to actually print an image. If you are not moving it will be just the same image scrolling across the screen (as you describe mush).

If I am jigging I switch to 2 down scan screens. Usually some deviation of low and high (aka structure scan) Hz to help me distinguish fish from FOB. You can also lower the sensitivity on the FF to help you return on what may actually be a fish.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark

Congratulations.

You're the first example of successful snakehead trolling I've heard of.

Personal bests on a kayak-
      Bass - 18.5''
      Striper - 22.5"
      Snakehead - 28"

Comment

Working...
      X