Star Wars Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Day!!

OK, so I've never been a big star wars fan but hopefully it got you to open the thread! Anyway I'm hoping to be at Wilson Point Park in Middle River tomorrow by 10:30-11:00. Windfinder shows fair winds and calm seas, and some friends left this morning with some decent snakehead fillets. If anyone is interested, reply, pm, or just show up and look for the tiny silver car with the gigantic orange boat on top. I know it's late notice, but the earlier weather forecasts had me nervous. Hope to see some folks there! And, whether you can make it or not, May the Fourth be with you!
    Adam

Anagennisi- 2017 FeelFree Moken 12.5- Orange Camo

Any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

The fourth was kind of with me today. Had a nice day on the water, with a lot of throwback yellows, one keeper yellow and one keeper white. The highlight of the day came by surprise when I decided to switch spots and, just for the fun of it, threw out a crawfish lure I hand poured a few weeks ago. I just started making a few of my own soft plastics, and have never caught anything on one I made myself. Anyway, I started paddling to start trolling and the line started to peel out. I thought I was snagged, and grabbed the rod to snap it off, but then felt the rod bucking. Nothing amazing, but a decent cat about 24 inches long, and put up a great fight. Nothing special except for the fact that it was my first on a custom lure.
      KIMG0122.jpg

All in all a decent day, but still batting 000 on my quest for snakeheads. I think the clouds kept them in today, since no one was seeing any today in Middle River, at least no one I spoke with! Anyway, until next time, tight lines and fair winds, my friends!
      Adam

Anagennisi- 2017 FeelFree Moken 12.5- Orange Camo

Comment

Thanks for the report. Opportunities to catch SH in local waters is very exciting . I’ve caught 4 total all at Blackwater, once you catch one you’ll be back for more.
        Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

Working...
        X