Susquehanna bass fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susquehanna bass fishing

IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1368.jpg Caught a few 2 nice bass Thursday on the Susquehanna and another big one on Saturday. all of them caught on crank baits. also caught a small yellow perch on same lure. is there a way to orientate photos on here all my pictures upload in landscape only.
    Attached Files
    Hobie Revolution 11 (Sea Grass Green)
    Hummingbird Helix 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2

Are they finally cutting back on the flow?
    Native Slayer 12
    Native Ultimate

Comment

According to the USGS flow gauge for Conowingo, the dam has been releasing only generation flows for the past several days. But this morning I see that some flood gates were opened. Gotta keep checking flow gauges for Conowingo for updates. That river gets even more dangerous when flood gates are opened.
      Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

I went back to the Susquehanna yesterday and they were running a lot of water again. heavy flow with a lot of debris floating around perryville so I went to the Gunpowder and fished for a few hours. caught 2 nice largemouth and had a big catfish absolutely crush a crank bait. I was all excited for a second, thought I caught a big one..

IMG_1375.jpgIMG_1379.jpg
        Hobie Revolution 11 (Sea Grass Green)
        Hummingbird Helix 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2

Comment

Originally posted by gliebig View Post
          Are they finally cutting back on the flow?
          Nope, mainly 7 small & 4 large at around 75,000cfs for months now, same as last year. There has been a couple of days they have ran less for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
          X