Homeport Farm Park question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeport Farm Park question

Hi, I'm planning to go out tomorrow morning at Homeport. Is the combo to the lock the same?

TIA
    John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
    MK Endura Max 55 backup power
    Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Supposedly.. they change it every month, that is what I've been told when they first put the gate up.
    Best to just google search the park name and get the code... especially if you haven't been there since last year.

I'm going some where tomorrow.. who knows where this old dog might show up.

Comment

Thanks Rob.
      John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
      MK Endura Max 55 backup power
      Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Go to the county site, there is a link for the gate (aacounty.org)
        John Rentch
        Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
        Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

The county changes the code frequently. They want users to visit the website to get the new code. It gives them some indication of usage. The website address is https://www.aacounty.org/locations-a...port-farm-park. Go to the Gate Access Request Form section.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
            The county changes the code frequently. They want users to visit the website to get the new code. It gives them some indication of usage. The website address is https://www.aacounty.org/locations-a...port-farm-park. Go to the Gate Access Request Form section.
            Indeed county officials are monitoring the use of Homeport via requests for the combination. The same is true for Spriggs Farm Park on the Magothy. Both sites are precariously situated near residents who may be less than gleeful about kayaker access. Federal employees on this forum are familiar with the term "use it or lose it" with respect to their annual leave. The same applies to these launch sites. Low use or worse, improper use, could lead to their withdrawal from the county's water access menu. Let's not let that happen.
            Mark
            Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
            Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
            Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Working...
            X