Finally i know what scupper holes are for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally i know what scupper holes are for

So after my trip key bridge last week and becoming entirely soaked from attempting to beach my yak to relieve myself and falling in I realized these scupper holes gotta have somekinda use. Occur project in the making...

Yep self flushing urinal at your feet.

Comment

Man, disgusting, get one of those Little Johns. You can go in it and it has a cap. My yak don't p*** on me and I don't p*** on my yak. Is that why there are so many yellow kayaks around?

Comment

I'm not proud of this but sometimes arching one over the side in a stiff wind is not the best idea when your a 45min paddle from dry land. While scooting down the kayak and aiming for that scupper hole by my foot works better.

And i carry enough items with me and a piss pot is last on my list.

Comment

hey bassman27 did you have any luck fish around the Key Bridge last weekend?

Comment

Caught a few nice perch before taking a dip fished for maybe 35 40 minutes after that till hypothermia set in (man I picked a great day to get wet) AND I LOST ENOUGH BLOOD LOL I GOT A PRETTY COOL GASH THAT TRIP AND A SPLINTER THROUGH MY FINGER AND OUT MY FINGERNAIL GOOD THING I've HAD MY TETANUS SHOT. AFTER GETTING OFF OF THE WATER I CHANGED MY CLOTHES AND FISHED FROM THE DOCK AT FT ARMISTAD CAUGHT A BUNCH OF BABY ROCK ALL IN ALL IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD TRIP THINKING OF GOING BACK EITHER END OF THE MONTH OR MID TO LATE OCTOBER.

Comment

The Patapsco! Whoa, don't worry about the injuries. Its the water that will kill ya.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
                The Patapsco! Whoa, don't worry about the injuries. Its the water that will kill ya.
                Yeah ......... the piss would have been the cleanest of the water

Comment

Your not supposed to piss on your own kayak, that is why your friends kayaks are sitting around.
                  "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Working...
                  X