Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t let the mega church dump sewerage in the gunpowder

MEETING TOMORROW TUESDAY 7/16/19 @ 6:30 PM PERRY HALL LIBRARY

There is a meeting at 6:30 pm tomorrow with the Md. DOE concerning the granting of a permit to allow a Mega Church to dump treated sewerage in the Gunpowder. This is a second meeting DOE called during the meeting listed in the article.
    BE THERE IF YOU DON’T THINK THEY SHOULD DUMP TREATED SEWERAGE IN YOUR FISHING/DRINKING WATER !

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...PrWkR1aMXwOtHA

It just made the local news ......... channel 2

Comment

That’s going to make fishing for brown trout tricky.

Comment

Treated waste water is a far different thing than sewage. Is sewage even involved? I really doubt that the church has sewage processing on site and this wastewater may be from other sources besides sewage. Before I could make a judgement or conclusion if this is a bad or good thing more facts are needed. The articles are somewhat vague but I see no reference to "sewage" in any of them.

I know me flushing my own crap down the drain is really not that great a thing for the environment and puts a burden on others. I'd sure hope the neighbors don't get together and shut me down. It's always easy to throw stones but anyone in Maryland with a house and a modern lifestyle impacts water quality drastically and I'm hesitant to get on a high horse. I'd say the real battle we have is with the ridiculous amount of development going on. The developers with the help of politicians have laid waste to much of our heritage and are continuing to do so. Vast amounts of formally somewhat natural habitat and land has been bulldozed flat to line the pockets of the developers and politicians with cold hard cash.

Comment

Working...
        X