Snaggedline decals and t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snaggedline decals and t-shirts

I have seen these items a couple of times while out and about and I was wondering if they are still available. If so, where can these be ordered? Any feedback as always is appreciated.

Tight lines and calm seas!!!
    PASADENA
    2018 VIBE SEA GHOST 130- TEAM ORANGE

INSTAGRAM - @duff_dynasty1

Redfish12 is the man to contact.

Those of us with shirts wear them with pride! Not sure what sizes are still available, you may need to get in on the next re-order.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I think I’m done doing shirts for awhile unless there is a strong interest. I have a guy that always hooks us up at a good rate if anyone wants to take over the job?
      Used to fish more.

Comment

Hats would be cool, Richardson hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Hello All!
          My name is Dennis, and I own a custom garment printing company in Rockville MD. Our company DG Print LLC provides custom prints with no minimums. If anyone here is interested, please reach out to my sales team for pricing and we would be happy to answer any of your questions!
          Once we have a profile set up reorder is really easy and we have access to all types of brands to fit your needs!

DG Print LLC
          301-588-3000
          Grace@dgprintllc.com

Comment

I'd definitely be in for an embroidered Richardson hat!

Comment

Is there a way for us to get the official artwork for snaggedline if we want to order our own gear from a company like Dennis'?
              2015 Hobie Revolution 13
              2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

I think the only way to get hats/other swag would be to have people pre-pay ahead, and then submit the order.

Too many people RSVP and then never pay / pickup, and no one wants to foot that bill.

Comment

If hats are going to happen I’d rather see a patch for the front, but embroidery could be cool too if done right. I’ve always honored my commitments and would be glad to pre-pay if necessary.

2015 Hobie Outback
                  2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Grilled Sardine and Stupid Jet aka Grilled and Jet own the art work but have let others make prints in the past. All of our shirt / merch runs have either been at cost, at a loss, or in the last couple runs at a ~$5 profit to raise money for the serve hosting fees. I’d say that in practice, all of the merch runs have been executed at a loss and Grilled has eaten the majority of th costs.

I think as long as the person that is making the merch is transparent with us and wants to offer the Snaggedline community a fair deal then we can work something out.
                    Used to fish more.

Comment

As far as the artwork goes, as long as the file is in PSD format, vector, PNG and at least 300 DPI we are able to print or embroider. Pretty much a high quality file so that once image is blown up it won’t look distorted and will have a nice clean print. Please let me know if anyone has any other questions!

Comment

As far as pricing goes, I do not up charge our clients for shirts. We sell you the shirts for the same price as what we get from our wholesaler. The great thing is that we do not have minimums, but as for any printing company the more you order the cheaper it is. I am happy to provide exact quotes to whoever reaches out to our company once design and garment is finalized so that we can give a more accurate quote and detail price breaks for garments 1-12, 24, 36 and so on. I am happy to provide pricing once the community decide on the type of garment I.e gildan, next level, Bella canvas etc. please check us out @ Dgprintllc.com or see check out samples on IG: Dgprintllc or FB: Dgprintllc or feel free to set up an appointment for our Rockville location if it’s convenient. Thanks!

Comment

I'd be in for a t-shirt and sticker or hat or whatever. Prepay is fine with me too.
                          -Justin

Comment

Originally posted by thedutchtouch View Post
                            I'd be in for a t-shirt and sticker or hat or whatever. Prepay is fine with me too.
                            I’d be up for at least a shirt and sticker, and can prepay as well.

Native Slayer Propel 13' w/ Boonedox Rudder (Copperhead), Lowrance Hook2 5 Splitshot HDI

Comment

I would definitely be in for a Richardson 112 hat and would pay up front. You would probably need at leas 12 people to sign up.

Comment

Working...
                              X