Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kayak Fishing Course at Anne Arundel Community College -- Saturday, 28 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Fishing Course at Anne Arundel Community College -- Saturday, 28 September

The 2019 Fall Schedule of Personal Enrichment courses at Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) is now on-line.

Once again, John Veil and I will share our fishing knowledge with students who register for AHC-504, Kayak Fishing. Our next 4-hour session will be held on Saturday, 28 September, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the college’s Arnold campus.

We cover all aspects of kayak fishing from the factors to consider when selecting and rigging a kayak, to various kayak angling techniques, to safety on the water. You’ll leave the class with a full understanding of the hobby along with numerous informative handouts. John and I do our best to address all your questions on the topic. Our student reviews in prior classes have been excellent.

This link to AACC’s course catalog provides specific information about the 28 September class and will guide you to the registration process:

http://webapps.aacc.edu/search/cours...665&termId=111

Please consider joining us. Whether you’re new to the hobby, or more experienced, we believe our curriculum will be worth the time you spend with us.

Thank you,

Mark
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

For any newcomers to kayak fishing, this is a must. The information presented by these gentlemen comes from years of experience of kayak fishing. Just about everything I know on this subject was shared by John and Mark. So sign up today and bring your notebook, you won’t regret anything!
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Dang, I am working a NRP gig in St. Mary's that day.
      John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
      MK Endura Max 55 backup power
      Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
      X