This coming weekend 9/7 or 9/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This coming weekend 9/7 or 9/8

Trying to look ahead, as I have advance notice of a honey-do free weekend! Was thinking about heading to Lowes Wharf/Poplar Island. Anybody have any plans elsewhere? I'd like to catch up with some Snaggedliners this weekend.

Steve
    Bel Air, MD
    2015 Hobie Revolution 13
    2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Originally posted by belairfishing View Post
    Trying to look ahead, as I have advance notice of a honey-do free weekend! Was thinking about heading to Lowes Wharf/Poplar Island. Anybody have any plans elsewhere? I'd like to catch up with some Snaggedliners this weekend.

Steve
    Bel Air, MD
    Bumping this - looks like Saturday is the better of the two days for wind. Not sure where I am heading yet, but if anyone is going to be out and about, let me know.
    2015 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I am looking to get out somewhere. Tides aren’t favorable for my usual Kent Island crabbing spots, so I might be heading somewhere south early in the morning or later in the evening. What were you thinking?
      Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

I was thinking earlyish - I am not a tide expert by any means, but it looks like the second high for Saturday will be coming in after low at around 7:00. I was thinking about Lowes Wharf to Polar Island.
        2015 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

As of right now, my wife and I are planning on heading to one of the Southern MD launches before sunrise, but I will let you know if our plans change.
          Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Working...
          X