I'm posting.....I'm posting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm posting.....I'm posting...

In response to the why not post I figured I would step up my game and post. I think this also relates back to the question of do you paddle, peddle etc. This past Saturday I made the drive to Virginia Beach and fished the Lynnhaven River. Awesome place to yak. It is yak central down there for a good reason. Tons of fun catching specs. I don't think I'm going to spot burn by posting my map either. Free launch and parking can't be beat.

Primary Lure : 3/8 oz. Li’l Jimy (Gold plated head). I trolled into the current, cast with the current flow

Speaking if current...wow it moves like the Narrows on a bad day. I can see why folks down there have some type of motorized approach. Never thought I would undertand that need, but I do now. They also anchor, something that I never do. I spent a total of 6 hours in my Revo having fun. Very shallow water, so I had to pull the drive constantly. Worth the drive, might even be closer than OC with the bridge issues. I will be going back. Thanks, Dave

(FYI - I really don't yak much in the summer months, more fall and winter, some spring)

IMG_20191102_120856971.jpg
    IMG_20191102_160748686.jpg
    IMG_20191102_134318527.jpg
    lynnhaven.jpg

Looks like you really covered some ground! Ive been thinking of going down to that area for years. Hearing about all the big bull drum in southern va might make make me take a trip in the spring! Thanks for the report!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Desert Camo- Moken 14
    Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Current is a double edged sword. Looks like you figured it out just fine and had a fun day with the specks.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Working...
      X