Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker at the Pasadena Sportfishing Group - March 9

From the Pasadena Sportfishing Group:

John Veil, Local angler and fishing book author will be our guest speaker at our March 9, 2020 monthly meeting. Our meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at Earleigh Heights VFC, 161 Ritchie Hwy, (Route 2), Severna Park, MD. Our doors open at 6:00p.m. and the meeting starts at 7:30p.m. and our meetings are free and open to the public. Food and beverages are available and children will receive a free ice cream. A free door prize will be awarded to adults and children. Fishing tackle raffle tickets and a 50/50 drawing will be held after the discussion by John on 'The Fishing Comfort Zone - How and Where Do You Most Enjoy Fishing' that will last for about 45 minutes, during which questions and comments will be received from our members. We have a stage, computer, projector, screen, pointer and microphones for use during his discussion. BRING A FRIEND OR YOUR FIRST MATE!

SNAG-A-BAG 'Harvest for the Hungry Campaign' will take place at our meeting. Bring non-perishable food: Soup,cereals, juices, spaghetti, pancake mix, canned meals & vegetables, etc. Money donations will be accepted. Make checks payable to: Anne Arundel County Food Bank. A drawing for an expensive custom made perch rod (donated by David Gaestel of Crazy Horse) and reel (donated by Tochterman's Tackle) will be awarded to a lucky donor. PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!

For more information, please visit http://www.pasadenasportfishing.com
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

This talk contains elements of the talk I gave to several fishing groups in 2019, but it has been updated with lots of new photos.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I hope to see some Snaggedline members at the PSG meeting this evening. If you are there, please stop by and say hello.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X