Got fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got fishing?

Whos fishing this weekend and were im considering ft armistad possibly sat if anyone knows of any good night fishing spots for friday im game also.

Im planning to fish out of Ft Armistead on Sunday...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Change o plans looks like im hittin up ft a wit ya shady wat time you thinkin

Comment

I plan on doing some fishing either Sunday or Monday. I am not sure which day yet. I have Monday off. Saturday I am giving crabbing another go.

Comment

Im off on monday as well let me know were you plan on going maybe we could meet up also if you could send me a few notes or direct me in the way of crabbing from a yak id be willing to give that a go as well.

Comment

I am going out tomorrow and/or Thursday, on the South River. It finally looks like the weather gods are in favor of my fishing.

Comment

I plan to get to Ft. A around 6 am. The only thing that concerns me is that we will be fishing a falling tide the whole morning and I'm wondering if the incoming tide is generally better. I guess we'll find out. I'm thinking of bringing some black salties to try for bait and maybe even eels...
              Ryan
              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

thinking friday or sunday out of fort armistead. ""bassman"" i spoke with you as you were coming back to shore... on that sunday a few weeks back. also would consider fishing the bay bridge if the conditions are ok. i have never fished the bay bridge and would like to before it gets too cold. any opinions on the fishing conditions around the bay bridge now.... have the patterns for the rock changed......???

Comment

Hows' the bay bridge lately? Anyone launched from G Dock?

Comment

When I was coming over the bridge this past sunday, the water was still very muddy...
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

spoke with angler's and they said the water around the bay bridge is pretty clear. if anyone is fishing the bay bridge fri or sun i would like to pair up if possable haven't fished the bridge yet would like to as soon as i can. maybe someone could lead the way

Comment

The Bay was muddy when I crossed it the other day too. I think the Bay is out for me for awhile. I want to get my perch jerk on, so I guess I am thinking of Weems or Jonas.... haven't decided yet.

Comment

might try the narrows on saturday. been almost a month since ive benn on the yak just got back from key west what a shock in temp change! will start a new thread with some fish pix as soon as i sort through them

Comment

Glad u r back surf.

Comment

thanks moc, take a look at these
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X