Local tackle shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local tackle shops

Obligations preclude me from fishing until later today. I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone getting out this season to try and support their local Tackle shop. 20200522_165458.jpg 20200522_174335.jpg Prices maybe a bit higher than at the big chains or online, but these places can offer intel, tips, and customer service they can't. I'm not affiliated with either of the pictured places, but have patronized them both recently. Tackle Box is the slower lower's full service spot and has all your angling needs. I was pleasantly surprised to discover the extensive selection and reasonable pricing on Tackle at Guy Brothers Marine.20200521_100356.jpg Guy probably had three more shelf sections like this. Plus a bunch of locally made Tackle like perch hounders.
    Tight lines
    Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
    Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
    Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
    Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

I totally agree

Comment

Anybody find any good tackle shops anywhere in Northern VA? I'd love to support one, but have yet to find one anywhere near me here in Alexandria VA.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstBlitz View Post
        Anybody find any good tackle shops anywhere in Northern VA? I'd love to support one, but have yet to find one anywhere near me here in Alexandria VA.
        If you do any fly fishing District Angling is awesome. I don’t know if any conventional ones though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X