Lowrance Hook 2 odometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrance Hook 2 odometer

I have owned many different Lowrance units over the years. Some of them have a setting such that when the vessel is moving slower than a chosen speed, the distance does not accumulate on the odometer. On all the units I have owned previously, I could make an adjustment so I can set the speed threshold to zero while using it on a kayak. Today I used my new Hook2 HDI 5" unit for the first time on my kayak. The odometer showed a very short distance traveled, although I know I covered over 5 miles. Do any of you who have Hook 2 units know how to make that adjustment?
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I dont own a Hook2 any more but I believe if there are any adjustments that could be changed would be in the Navigation menu on the unit. Then check what type of logging you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldbayrunner View Post
      I dont own a Hook2 any more but I believe if there are any adjustments that could be changed would be in the Navigation menu on the unit. Then check what type of logging you want to do.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked there and don't see the needed options to select.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X