Chance to win new Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance to win new Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max

Chris Dollar of CD Outdoors in Centreville, MD has donated a brand new 2020 Native Slayer Propel Max 12.5 pedal drive kayak to CCA Maryland. The kayak, a kayak fishing charter with Chris, and various other fishing tackle are the prize for a limited entry raffle. 100 tickets are being sold for $50 apiece. More details are available at https://www.ccamd.org/product/native-kayak-raffle/. This is one of Native's most desirable kayaks. It retails for $2599.

Chris also reports that he has another Slayer Propel 12.5 Max available for purchase in his shop in Centreville.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Very cool raffle. Do you have any idea when the drawing might be, and how entrants will be notified? I don't have facebook so unless they send an email out before the drawing I'm not sure how I'd know!
    Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
    2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

I reached out to ccamd.org on their FB as I have been following this raffle since it was posted. They currently have 67 tickets left to be sold before the raffle can be held. Their response:

"Thank you for reaching out. We have not drawn the winner yet. The counter appears to be working on our end and 67 tickets remain. https://www.ccamd.org/product/native-kayak-raffle/. we will draw the winner once the tickets are all sold and will do so on facebook live. We will contact all ticket buyers ahead of the drawing too so you can follow along when we draw."
      Last edited by danguy3n; 06-29-2020, 12:57 PM. Reason: Correction
      -D.
      Red Hobie Outback

Comment

Bought one. Don't worry fellers....if they only sold one ticket, I'd still find a way to lose.
        Native Slayer 12
        Native Ultimate

Comment

66 more tickets to be sold for the raffle to be held. I think the odds are good, x # of tickets bought out of 100 chance to win... as long as the tickets gets sold.
          -D.
          Red Hobie Outback

Comment

I was wondering about that... if all the tickets don't sell do they draw the winner after so many weeks have passed?
            Dave

2021 Hobie Outback Camo
            2013 Native Slayer Hidden Oak

Comment

Good question, I don't know the answer to that but I just sent it to ccamd.org's FB page. I'll pass on any responses they have.
              -D.
              Red Hobie Outback

Comment

Only 100 tickets so I agree those aren't bad odds....not good enough for my poor luck though....but I'll pick one up to support CCA.

Comment

Does the raffle price include a CCA membership, and are there any other prizes besides the grand prize kayak, charter, and tackle package?

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                    Does the raffle price include a CCA membership, and are there any other prizes besides the grand prize kayak, charter, and tackle package?

Those questions are best directed to CCA Maryland Executive Director David Sikorski at davidsikorski@ccamd.org.

Keep in mind that this is a fundraiser for a leading fisherman's conservation organization. Their usual fundraising methods (annual chapter banquets) have been curtailed this year due to Covid 19.
                    John Veil
                    Annapolis

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I am bringing this back to the top. I received a newsletter from CCA Maryland today that indicated they had sold 65 tickets, with 35 remaining to sell. The winning ticket will be drawn after all tickets are sold.

Native Watercraft, like many other kayak manufacturers, is struggling to meet the demand for new kayaks. Many people received stimulus checks and have extra time on their hands. They are looking to get into kayak fishing. Finding a new Slayer Propel 12.5 Max at a dealer may be pretty tough right now. If you get the winning raffle ticket, the boat is already here and ready for you to take ownership.
                      John Veil
                      Annapolis

Comment

I just picked one up so should be 33 tickets left. I don't need another fishing kayak but I'll solve that problem if I get to it 😂🤞
                        -Justin

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                          I am bringing this back to the top. I received a newsletter from CCA Maryland today that indicated they had sold 65 tickets, with 35 remaining to sell. The winning ticket will be drawn after all tickets are sold.

Native Watercraft, like many other kayak manufacturers, is struggling to meet the demand for new kayaks. Many people received stimulus checks and have extra time on their hands. They are looking to get into kayak fishing. Finding a new Slayer Propel 12.5 Max at a dealer may be pretty tough right now. If you get the winning raffle ticket, the boat is already here and ready for you to take ownership.
                          I was lucky to pick mine up in April when I did. Reading on the native Facebook pages a lot of people say not to expect any slayer Max’s til at least October. It’s a great kayak I enjoy it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bought 2 chances,, 31 left
                            Captian of the plastic Navy
                            1 - Mad River Canoes
                            1- Tarpon 120
                            1- Redfish 10
                            1- Coosa HD
                            2- Cuda 12
                            1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

There are only 11 raffle tickets left as of today. Someone will get a great kayak.
                              John Veil
                              Annapolis

Comment

Working...
                              X