kent narrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kent narrows

met moc and shield at anglers at 0600, medicyaker decided to sleep in picked up some bws and soft crabs and headed to KN. we launched from goodhands ramp which is a very busy ramp. started with top waters then went to spinners and then bucktails with gulp and bkds no luck. switched to bws and started to pullin some ok wp some doubles cut up the soft crab and shifted to the far end of the breakwater and on the first drift nailed a nice clean 20" rock which went on the stringer. on the next drift nailed another rock about 18 didnt measure it and sent it back, on the next drift another rock this one only about 12 and it went home too. called moc who was fishing the drawbridge to come get some but the bite died by the time they got to where i was. pretty good day compared to the skunk fest yesterday. beautiful day on the water.

good luck at JGP tomorrow, if grady shows up get away as fast as you can

Good stuff Surfdog!! I want to try KN at night to see if I can catch some of those lurkers... oh and BTW you might wanna specify home as back in the water! LOL I saw a 12 inch striper went home and I immediately thought in the oven!!! LOL

MYT

Comment

I like it when we have something for dinner after a hard day of yaking.

Lurkers or lunkers? I think the big one
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

The lunkers are often lurkers at KN

Nice work!
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Thanks Surfdog. Alway good to feel a tug on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
            LOL I saw a 12 inch striper went home and I immediately thought in the oven!!! LOL

MYT
            LOL .... I thought the same thing.

Thanks for the report

I was all over the upper bay this weekend and burned about $250 in fuel and the biggest rock we caught was about 10 inches ... lol
            2013 PRO ANGLER 12
            2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
              I like it when we have something for dinner after a hard day of yaking.

Lurkers or lunkers? I think the big one
              Yeah I meant Lunkers... The Lurkin' Lunkers!! LOL

Comment

sorry James didnt mean to confuse you, anything under 20" i release to be caught another day.

i know what you mean, spent a lot of time on the water hunting rock this weekend. the current at the narrows realy gave my legs a work out

Comment

Yeah, good call, I may be game for getting some night lunkers too. Hoping they lurk my way.
                  2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                  2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                  2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                  X